Thursday, September 24, 2009

Ich bin zurück

Now that Eduardo has been out for a few months and people have had a chance to play it (and hopefully derive some enjoyment from the experience), I think it's time that I finished the job I started here.

The main purpose for creating this blog was to detail my process in creating the art for Eduardo. Starting now I am going to go level-by-level and show how I put together assets for the game. I'll try not to repeat myself, so for certain levels where I previously went into detail about art creation I will skip over those details but provide a link to previous posts.

That's the goal, but if there is anything anyone would like to know about any aspect of Eduardo, send me an email (daniel [ a t ] semnatstudios.com ) or leave a comment below and I'll do my best to answer your questions.

Daniel

No comments: